- Anti-ageing care need
- Wrinkle repair need
- Hydration boost
- Retinol: Topical retinol improves fine wrinkles associated with natural ageing. Significant induction of glycosaminoglycan, which is known to retain substantial water, and increased collagen production are ceramide responsible for wrinkle effacement. Retinol provides the most effective anti-ageing care for smooth and youthful skin
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: It has a preventive effect on the formation of dynamic wrinkles. It helps skinre construction by stimulating collagen production. It helps the skin’s hydration.
- Hymagic 4D: A combination of four types of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) with different properties, Hyaluronic Acid accurately targets different layers of the skin by creating a three-dimensional network for moisturizing and plumping the skin. In this way, providing multi-dimensional moisturization of the skin helps in gaining elasticity
- Ceramide: Ceramides help strengthen the outermost layer of skin and provides, a protective barrier that acts as a shield. They bond with different skin lipids and protect skin against transepidermal water loss and this provides healthier and hydrated skin.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Antioxidant activity of Ethyl Ascorbic Acid reduces oxidative damage on the skin and provides a maximum anti-ageing effect to the skin. Moreover, a depigmenting activity that is supported with a decrease in melanin content, provides solution irregular skin pigmentation.